Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

White VS Wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp Executive Wagon
hey guys i just thought I'd post up some pics of my car.... This morning i got it lowered.... superlow kingy's all round.... i have clear tail lights, blue vinyl ceiling, buckskin coloured doors and a pioneer mp3 headunit... MUCH more to come when i save up some money :eek: ... heres some pics :)

Car Pics 032.jpg

Car Pics 029.jpg

Car Pics 022.jpg

Car Pics 023.jpg

Car Pics 033.jpg

also... if anyones got any ideas for the future it would be appreciated

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
nice job on the trimming mate, looks nice, a nice set of rims, and in a few weeks when springs have settles should look awesome :)

Cheers
MaT

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
nice ride man, looks awsome the only thing i dont really like are the tail lights on the wagons, kinda reminds me of glad rap anyway im not baging your car it looks nice thats just my opinion.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
looks good. the trimming looks good.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp Executive Wagon
thanks guys! umm just curious.. i measured that the rear superlows made the car 70mm lower... can i expect this to go any further in the next 2 weeks? and the fronts only made a tiny diffeerence.. can i expect them to sink lower???? cheers, thanks for the compliments!

also, it would be great if somebody could photoshop those advanti stalkers onto my car, just to see how it looks,, thanks

Last edited: