Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

White VY Berlina *Picture Heavy*

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Sorry i have been so shitty with the updates, been mega busy with year 12 and work and all that rubbish, and on top of all that my camera broke before i started my install -.- so i have very few shitty phone pics for you guys. I have done the front stage, head unit, all wiring and mounted amps. Still to come are rear speakers in, third amp in for rear speakers, tidy fuses, do switches for rear speakers (turn off for sq comps) and do the beauty board for the amps, oh and fibreglass myself some corner sub boxes :D for my polk MM 10" subs. Here are a few pics, i have started to FG the boxes.

Image0209.jpg

Few more pics:
mmmm stinger
Image0184.jpg

Checking speakers fit in baffles
Image0185.jpg

New spacers for doors - cut back right off
Image0186.jpg

Image0187.jpg

In the door
Image0188.jpg

Image0189.jpg

How i secured h/u in the new surround
Image0191.jpg

All Good
Image0190.jpg

Last edited:

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Moar updates. I got some new wheels!! VZ Monaro 18" .. 2 with bad gutter rash but good tyres, 2 with minimal gutter rash but bad tyres haha. I have 2 Nankang's in the garage to replace the worn tyres.
Also put in my VS FE2 springs (rear) and pretty happy, i only have a quick pic of the car finished but i'll get a few decent ones tomorrow, please excuse the phone pictures.
Thoughts?? Cheers!

Wheels
Image0213.jpg

Least bashed rim
Image0214.jpg

FE2 Vs. Stock Spring
Image0216.jpg

Done!
Image0217.jpg

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
wheels look good, u going to fix the rash up on them though? i see in the first picture of them the top left wheel looks pretty bad :(

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah two wheels are really bad. I'm very very tight for money at the moment haha so car mods are not high up on the list, but I plan to fill them/sand them back etc to make them all good again then have them resprayed/powder coated in the same colour with some more pearl through it, should look good. I'll call some places tomorrow to see how much it'll cost but i'm guessing $50/rim.

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
nice very clean ride plenty of potential :)

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks mate :) its slowly getting there, i'm pretty happy with the wheels/spring swap.

Timboy

Never been pulled over!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ Berlina
Looks mad with the rims and lower springs. Jealous

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks guys :) pretty happy with it atm. Berlina badge is coming off this week, as are the v6 badges. I'll grab a few better happy snaps tomorrow, its settled a fair bit in the rear.
Cheers!