Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

who are the current admins

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Mate you do have a problem. You have a sticky in the wanted section about Where is my Advert. So if you dont want to be contacted please delete it.
And i wasnt rude. More like straight to the point
But dont forget you rudely replied to me saying i should contact the reading writing hotline

word of advice - don't be pissing off moderators .

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Mate you do have a problem. You have a sticky in the wanted section about Where is my Advert. So if you dont want to be contacted please delete it.

This was made when I was a moderator here. Rules haven't changed so no need for another moderator to rewrite it and post it simply because I'm not around as often as before.

And i wasnt rude. More like straight to the point

The message title was:
"wanted ad where is it"

And to refresh your memory the conversation went like this:

you said:
Yea mate i posted a wanted ad several days ago and cant see it anywhere
Do you know whats happened to it or dont you mods bother anymore to check this forum
I said:
Well first of all, I'm not a moderator anymore. Second, even if I was I wouldn't help you based on how rude this message comes across. Ask someone else more politely and maybe you'll get an answer.
you said:
WOW mate no wonder your not a mod anymore.And when are you getting your new wheel chair
I said:
It was my choice actually. I still have full mod powers though so I know exactly where your post is so if I want I could approve it. I'm not going to though.
you said:
So who are the current admins then seeing you suffer from cranky old prick syndrome
I said:
Haha, rightio champ. According to your profile you're much older than I am hahahaha

Best bet is to try calling 1300 655 506

See? Check your inbox, pretty sure it says the same thing...

But dont forget you rudely replied to me saying i should contact the reading writing hotline

I did, however look back at the conversation and you'll realise why I did. I suggested this because if you had have actually read the threads stuck to the top of the wanted section you would have had your answer, especially this thread. To which you should pay particular attention to this point..

Can I speed this process up?

No, moderators are not online 24/7 and are not here to serve you. PMing a moderator or starting a thread in the Feedback section WILL NOT get your thread approved quicker.

So next time before you go off like a bloody muppet, take some time to read the site rules instead of being demanding and attempting to assert yourself by throwing stupid insults around.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Be good if one of the mods could approve my wanted ad

I deleted it.

If you care to read the rules of the section it is really rather clear that any for sale/wanted/swap thread MUST use the template provided in a sticky at the top of the section. You should have received a message stating the above when the thread was deleted. Clearly you didn't actually bother to read the thread that was stickied and instead decided to message the author instead.

The forum rules are also quiet clear that new members aren't allowed to post in the Trading post section until they have been a member for a minimum of 90 days and have at least 20 technical posts.

Please remember that all the staff on this forum are volunteers.

May I suggest that you re-read the forum rules that you agreed to when you signed up to the forum.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
What was it that someone said about the forum being quiet lately?

Funny how someone assumes that because you disagree with them, you're automatically geriatric.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
I thought about it, but with the new mobile skin I have no idea how to do it haha

I've got an idea......Maybe you should P.M a Moderator for assistance :D

Sorry mate, I've got a warped sense of humour and I just couldn't help myself

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
as we haven't heard back from the OP he may have heeded the warnings and settled down