Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

who are the worst drivers?

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
INNAWE il have to remember that when we go up there, il past it on to the family aswell lol. i once was a female 'p' plater but i was early 20s with a baby, so i wasnt a idiot. the only accident i have been in is when a tradie ran a red light and hit my drivers rear quarter panel while i was going around the corner while i had a 1yo in the back... no one has really made reference to middle age male driver wtf there are some really bad ones on the roads, assuming they are always in the right.

respect - for other peoples property on the road, patience - im sure that extra couple of seconds waiting wont hurt, consideration - no one is above anyone, concentrate - put down the phone keep aware or ur surroundings.

mz81vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec.
I have to comend you on this post. You pretty much quoted what everyone on here probably wanted to write but never had the balls lol.
I have to agree with you. My cuz drives trucks and yeah I would not get in it if he paid me lol. But thats for him not all truck drivers.

I am also one for old people. I hate them on the road. Especialy the ones that sit 20 to 30K's below the speed limit and use cruise control through town. My grandfather is a prime example of this. If you ever go to Yarrawonga please be very careful of a white corola with a tissue box and a sun hat on the back shelf lol.

I know someone is gonna have something to say against me. But like i said, i'm a careful driver anyways, extra careful around trucks to due the bad experiences with them. The difference with some idiot in a car and a truck driver is that the truck is one big motha that can cause a heck of a lot of damage compared to a car. I have uncles who are truck drivers so i know that all truck drivers aren't like that but unfortunately there are a lot that are. But i've had way too many bad incidents with them to know the best thing to do is to get out of their way. I get out of anyone's way that seems to be in a hurry. They can drive like ****wits and go have an accident i don't care. The lives of my two kids and my own life is too important.

Commydoor

born in the FB era
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Ss Blown
as a truck driver i have a low tolerance for drivers in or on ANY vehicle that thinks the gap between me and the car in front is their right to own...since this is my braking distance in case of emergency or a red light etc...ive had many close calls from ppl oblivious to the fact they were almost roadkill...

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Old People.
Asian people.
Women.

The worst driver you could ever encounter, an old Asian woman driver.
I'll go you one better. I saw an old, asian female learner being taught by another old asian female. Needless to say, I turned right at a round about when I usually go straight ahead.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
anyone in the local westfields carpark where i work. someone got pinned to a wall by a car and was killed on sunday, and someone was run over yesterday in the carpark.

Customers.....

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I'll go you one better. I saw an old, asian female learner being taught by another old asian female. Needless to say, I turned right at a round about when I usually go straight ahead.

1 internets to you sir!

bigneilsen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS LS1
mums in 4WD's.
asians.
senior citizens.

im a P plater and ive lost my licence for 6mnths. yet never had a crash or a ding.
but 80% of my mates have all either written off cars or had accidents on several occasions but still have a licence. that shits me.

TMM

OEM+
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina S2
Nissan Silvia drivers.

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
i trust truck drivers in a sense..maybe because my dads been doing it for 25 years, also the fact they drive all day long so they gotta get good at it sometime..except the young fellas in trucks that think they own the road because they are bigger then everyone else..i understand sometimes you have to push your way through a round about but sometimes very dangerous.

Worst drivers i will say is all the kids that got there licence before the p laws and are able to drive skylines, subaru's, supra's, 180sx...all the turbo rice..reason they are bad drivers i will put down to, to much power at there finger tips and everyone thinks there's is better and have to drag down the street.

Next best is foreign drivers, seriously not meaning to be racist or whatever here..but if they are flat out understanding our language how are they understanding our road rules and laws?...eldery are just as bad, i say once you hit 60 every 2-3years you have to go for a sight and hazard perception test.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi