Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who can reccomend a good tuner for a VS in NSW

bundysmurf

USEF!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Ute
As the title suggests i'm after some info in regards to some quality tuners in southern NSW who work with the standard VS computer. Im sure there are some mentions of this information on this forum but i can find very little. All the tuners on this site seem to be from melbourne and i'd rather not drive that far........

QIK51X

Holden V6 N/A 14.7@94mph
Reaction score
Members Ride
holden vr commodore v6
As the title suggests i'm after some info in regards to some quality tuners in southern NSW who work with the standard VS computer. Im sure there are some mentions of this information on this forum but i can find very little. All the tuners on this site seem to be from melbourne and i'd rather not drive that far........

If your willing to drive a bit to Sydney there is a guy by the name of Dick from 'Dick's Electronics' he is a wiz with any computer in holdens. One of the best in Australia.

bundysmurf

USEF!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Ute
hey thanx QIK51X, i have heard a lot of good things about him. Thats exactlythe sort of information i was after. Does anyone have some contact details for him, and/or does he have a website? Any other reputable tuners about?