Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who do you think the target market is for Commodores?

V

V8Super

Like who are they primarily trying to sell the car to? Do you think it would be more families, government & private fleets, etc.

michaelw

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2
OK I have replied in the other thread but I have thought of something else.

OK please don't be offended (that is not my intent) about this analogy, you yourself said you know nothing about cars.

What is the purpose of a fashon show? Is it to flog off those particular garments on the catwalk to people who you never buy them and most of them would look silly on any normal shapped person. Or is it to make that particular brand (designer/lable name) something people ant to buy, if not the actual clothes on display.

The same goes with touring cars races and prestigue cars. I will never be able to afford the lastest 8million horsepower super-dupercharged hoden special vechicle. But if I can buy a cheaper commodore that carries the same brand name I will be happy.

Cars, clothes, food it is all the same game.

Mike

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
I think rather than us give you all the answers and you still not learning a whole lot, you should do a little research. I'd go to the holden website have a look at their range, look at the style of car, its features etc and it will be obvious enough. I would say their wouldn't be a single answer as IMO you will find that the different classes of commodres are targeted at different buyers. Maybe even go to your local holden dealership and pick up a few brochures, they will help a lot, even keep an eye out for commodore ads on tv.

beckrey

Banned
Reaction score
V8Super said:
Like who are they primarily trying to sell the car to? Do you think it would be more families, government & private fleets, etc.

yep all of the above