Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

who dosnt own a holden?

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
4th VS in the family, its had its niggles but it keeps rolling so im happy with it

in a couple of years when i pay this on off im going for a later model wagon, most likely a VY [ to avoid the alloytec ] though i wouldnt say no to an adventera if i could afford it.

but realisticly i suppose my next car will be something smaller. but i hate FF's after driving a mid aged magna i made the mistake of gunning it around a bend, went all over the place, was weird as hell. but i'm not a fan of the driving position on em.

heh, if i won lotto i'd get myself a 350z, hard top, white or silver. i like those ^_^

SLugg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS 6.2 T6060 Sting Red Trutrac harrop 500hp
geez you are all so lucky all i get to drive is my 2006 VZ SS 6.0Ltr Manual

gumbs

Spoon?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Jap Crap dreaming of an LS1
I own a Vp calais but haven't driven it in months because I'm trying to get rid of it. My current cars a lightly modded 89 integra. Good fun to drive and cheap to maintain wish it wasn't wrong wheel drive.

ef_classic

Reaction score
Members Ride
EF S2 classic
I drive a 96 FORD ef Classic, i come on here for the variety.:thumbsup:

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
I've still got one of my N13 Pulsar's, I've put too much work in to it to see it go just yet, plus the thing handles like a go kart so is fun for a whiz around some windy roads now and then...

vn88calais

Perth Representative
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VY Commodore 2002
whitevc said:
my uncle had a camy which lasted ages, it just kept going.

talk about cars that wont day...from 1990 to 2003...my parents had a 1990 Mitsubishi L300 Express Van. we got it brand new and kept it for all that time finally trading it in in 2003 for the 2002 Magna. but yeah that thing was hard to kill. i mean sure we had problems in it, but u couldnt kill it...

cheers, Todd