Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

who else rides ....here are my girls

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
sorry to hear that

i reckon every driver should be made to ride a bike so they understand that it's not a game we have so little protection and that goes for you tailgating pricks

i'm a better driver for it and i've been riding a long time

BTW it's a 600RR

That's what everyone at my work says (I work @ Peter Stevens Motorcycles). It's true though, i have my motorbike L's and my car p's, but my learner bike is a CBR250R 89' and with the megacycle pipe on it, It's louder than the 1000's.. Annoyingly loud all the guys i ride with say. But atleast i'll be heard if not seen.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
my DRZ 400, sorry only pic i got, but you can sorta see it

photo.jpg

and my postie and RGV

DSC00278.jpg

DSC01379-1.jpg

there the only registered bikes ive owned, had a **** load of dirt bike

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Haha gotta love the RGV 2 strokes :D

Heres my L's bike: (the scratch was from previous owner on case :( )

P1010108.jpg

My bikes: :D

P1010106.jpg

^ Got stolen :( KX250F 06

IMG_0138-1.jpg

P270610_152703.jpg

Had these two at the same time, CRF450R 04 and CRF250R 08

P1010005.jpg

And my recent RM250 which i just sold to get my first road bike..

I wish i never got the KX stolen, that was a mint bike -.-

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
The Triumph Triple/Speed Triple, was that the 3cyl one, or am I thinking of the Rocket?

Speed tripple was the naked 1050cc bike,
mine was a 07 triumph daytona 675, still 3 cyl but only 675cc of power! #### it sounded horn with that jardine pipe n a tune on it :D

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
Some nice bikes there, i got a cbr250. I get my full licence in April, looking forward to upgrading.

Veriton

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.7L VZ
It can never be said enough about how unsafe riders are in terms of protection. We have no crumple zones, no airbags, no saftey straps to harness us when an accident occurs (not that we want to anyway when we crash :p). Unfortunatley in most cases it's always a cage driver that's the cause of the accident (in most cases). But we know the risks, we understand that everytime we ride, we have to constantly be vigilant for the stupid ####ing P plater wanting to drift around a corner, or the old lady who never looks properly, or the wanker in the porsche that thinks the world's his and move over anyone else.

I'm so sorry about your status Big Simmo man, I could never think of anything worse. I love my riding, be it road, dirt or track... I've done them all (mainly road and track, dirt is fun but it's not me).

doms1

Reaction score
Members Ride
BANNED
Atm have a kz 750 project bike(always working on it hardly ever riding it)Over the years have had heaps of dirt and road bikes .love riding but older I get more sketchy I have become.probably due to seeing a lot of mates getting cleaned up.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
Unfortunatley in most cases it's always a cage driver that's the cause of the accident (in most cases). But we know the risks, we understand that everytime we ride, we have to constantly be vigilant for the stupid ####ing P plater wanting to drift around a corner, or the old lady who never looks properly, or the wanker in the porsche that thinks the world's his and move over anyone else.

sorry mate but that utter crap. if you have a look at the stats and what the RTA and learner rider intructors tell newbies, its about 75% of motorcycle accidents are single vehicle, meaning no one else but the rider was involved, yes we are at more danger because we go un-seen, but it comes down to experience, attitude and riding to the condition, every weekend several bikers come un stuck in the royal national park, which is a favourite for bikers, ive seen a few come off just by coming into a corner too fast and no knowledge of whats ahead,
luckily i dont know many people that have had an accidnet on the road, but from the handful i know, all admit to be doing something they shouldnt have, either be speeding or tailgating cars, or just too fast around a corner in the wet.
i do as much dumb **** as the next person on my bike.. if not more, but im not going to blame car drivers if i come unstuck

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Sportwagon, Audi A4, Combo work hack
Here is my old bike, nothing really special but I spent all my L's rebuilding it. The only thing that was ok originally was the frame and rear wheel. Sold now. But looking at purchasing an R1 later this year :)

Attachments

• zzr.jpg
    zzr.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 154