Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who has a 'MySpace' ?

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Yeah.. I have seen it as more of teenybopper-space or emospace.. each to thier own.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
LAAAAAME! Im so sick of myspace, its taking over. No matter where I go one of my friends says somthin bout it. And says ohh i sent u a comment and this is what it said blah blah, im like F**K u dont need to talk about it just read it on the net and shutup. But yeah sorry I just really dont like it lol. Way too many slappers and emos

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Emospace, spot on with that.

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
Emospace, spot on with that.

nah cant be, if it was there wouldn't be any people using it.... they'd all be in hospital cos they cut themselves...

aZk.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Yeah dude, i wish theyd stop bitchin about it and actually cut themselves and make it for good, im so over their bullshit crying and music and gay blackness and shitty attitude

glassjowned

"Banana Hammock"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec.
If it wasn't for myspace I probably would have missed seeing some of my favourite bands play my city, nor would I have been paid and gained recognition and real life friends for designing a band's profile. I would only know of about half the bands that I like now, as I would never have the opportunity to hear them. I never would have gotten in touch with people I haven't seen in almost 10 years.

This isn't a 'bitch about emo' topic and people that may be referred to as emo are just as sick of your crap as we're forced to listen to it. Can't you just learn to ignore something you don't agree with, I wish I could ignore you ignorant wankers.

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
^^^^^*goes to slit wrists* haha just jokin.