Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who hit my car??

uteman

Ford Rules
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 Ute
So Tuff

QFT.

Ages ago some derro bitch opened the door of her pos clapped out Magna into my mint VS, putting its only dent in it which was damn big for a door dent.

I was sitting in the car so I got out and before I could get much out she said 'whats the problem, its only a car anyway'. I pointed out maybe she could show a little respect to other people's property but that seemed to piss her off.

I had just been sitting in the car for 8 hours driving back from the mines, had taken my mum to Westfield and wasn't in the mood for any ****. I still had my steel caps and because of the attitude she was mouthing off, I kicked the **** out of her drivers door.

She went ###n nuts yelling abuse at me in that whiny, nasally voice that only the lowest commission house bogans can only manage.

She was still yelling when I was at the far end of the carpark.

WOW I wonder if you would have been so brave if it was a bloke !

ssv 08 ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss-v 2008 ute
Ute man forgot to add his pic...still feeling brave ??
bodybuilder1.jpg

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Ute man forgot to add his pic...still feeling brave ??
bodybuilder1.jpg

Sure, just stand behind him. No way this guy can reach around to wipe his own arse, much less grab you behind.

panthergreen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS karma blue
I park in the middle of nowhere at shopping centres and without fail most of the time when I return there's a couple of 4WD's either side of the car...of course living in a rural area doesn't help! Luckily no damage yet...

sleek_vp

sleek_vp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
As a new member to Just Commadores and a new owner of a Series II VE SV6 UTE, have to say I couldnt be happier with the ute, how ever what has seriously P#**ED me off is that after comming back to my car, which I had parked in the (what looked like) safest spot in a near empty car park, I found that someone had very nicely opened their door onto the side of my UTE causing what I would call severe damage/dents, and no they didnt leave a note and im damn sure they must have known tehy had done it as I was only away from the car for 15 mins and the offender wasnt parked next to me anymore..... I'm currently waiting for the panel beater to come take a look to see if it can be repaired or if its going to cost me big bucks...Makes me wonder why I work to save to buy nice things if someone else is just going to come along and ruin it.

this sort of stuff happens because most people are muppets who just live life and have fark all to create fulfilment in ones life there it gives them the whatever attitude and then they turn into societies' farkheads, see people like this all the time and how they are and would love it it were legal to 'sort' people out

sleek_vp

sleek_vp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
Sorry to hear mate, It sucks big time, I know when the old man had the VY SS, Was mint condition and he loved it so much, but we were forever worrying is it ok when in a car part. After 2 years nothing happened to it thank god before we sold it. Like the other day, i backed into a trolly because some dick head was to lazy to put it back the trolly bay 5 meters away.
So yeah i think if i ever save im going to keep the car i have, Work it, not give a rats arse what it looks like, but have a fully worked V8 LS1 with GTS interior or something.
People have no respect for any ones property, a few months ago someone pushed a trolly into my Mrs VR, mrs had a go and they just turned around and said its not even a good car and drove off, mrs did not catch the number plate, wish she did cause just report it and then they would be in a world of pain, damaging property and leaving the seen with no details, The person drove off in a Mazda CX-7, So if i smashed that cause i think they are a POS would that be fine ?

feel sorry for your mrs, if it were a bloke who said that i woulda walked over and crack in the jaw or women i woulda slammed the trolley through her door, treat others who you would like to be treated. like the time we were at a party and my old car (which my bro bought) a show/street vp that i spent 17k on was there nice and clean looking deadly and we were having a bbq and some dumb b!tch put some tupperware containers full of food on the BONNET!!!, my brother ask me to say something coz there were a few randoms there (he like to keep piece) so i walked over grabbed the containers through them into the bushes and said 'wtf was that who puts their **** on others peoples cars- are you that disrespectful or just didnt notice that this is a show quality car just because its a car which doesnt interest you' and shes just like im farking sorry blah blah blah 'and i just said no your not your just saying what i want to hear coz all the attentions on you for being a tool' after that the night was sweet and people knew where they stood, yes i love that car more than my bro

torch

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
I park in the middle of nowhere at shopping centres and without fail most of the time when I return there's a couple of 4WD's either side of the car...of course living in a rural area doesn't help! Luckily no damage yet...

The better thing to do is to pick who you park next to. You have no control over that if you choose to park where the adjacent bays are empty. Park between two well looked after small cars is the option where it looks like a driver only car, rather than a mum's suv with childseats in it etc. People are far more likely to open a door into your car when they are inside their car, rather then when they are outside.