Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who knows what side of their car the petrol tank port is on?

Seanyy

"HULK"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
M

mwb235

Hehe that's funny! I'm glad she's not my missus but, she wouldn't wanna yank on my hose like that. Ow!

1TUFVS

High Ambitions, Low Funds
Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VS Acclaim
Its videos like these I watch and think "Wow, I really wish I worked at a petrol station".

zedda

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz exe.
I've often parked on the 'wrong' side at pumps when the queues are long. I think you'll find that the hoses are designed to reach the car from either side if parked strategically enough, at least the ones here do anyway.

M

mwb235

I've often parked on the 'wrong' side at pumps when the queues are long. I think you'll find that the hoses are designed to reach the car from either side if parked strategically enough, at least the ones here do anyway.

Some of the older station pumps do, bit i've found the safeway/woolworths pumps don't reach very far. LPG pumps are worse.

Sometimes i have to reverse in so i can get to the LPG pump (there's almost always only one pump). It really erks me how people often abuse me when i do this. I'm not waiting behind someone for ten minutes if i can reach a vacant pump by reversing in. Not my fault if the stupid pumps won't reach either side of the car! But i suppose the silly b--ch in the youtube vid above felt the same way (although in her case i doubt she did much thinking).

Seanyy

"HULK"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
Hehe that's funny! I'm glad she's not my missus but, she wouldn't wanna yank on my hose like that. Ow!

Me neither, regardless of what she wants to get out of it :/