Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who lives in a court?

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
By court, do you mean cul de sac? That's where I live, and wouldn't have it any other way. Quiet, and nice little community.

SICK SS

7L 427ci BABY
Reaction score
Members Ride
427 ci vu ss a4 ve ssv a6
me to i love it i just wouldnt buy a house in the middle of the court otherwise at night time you will have people shining there lights into your house when there driving up the street. Its quite and generaly you get to no most people in the street which is good for when you go away and you have a few sets of eyes watching your house. Also good to have a bit of a street party with drinks out the front lol

elemeNtz

It's my first day :3
Reaction score
Members Ride
responsibly
i live in a court, no issues. It's actually no different to a street :p

If i was you, i'd be more interested in finding a house in a quiet area with more privacy than what the name of the tarmac your property is aligned to

uzdvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn v6
i live in a crt off a crt in a larger town and all i seem to do is wave at the passer by everyone lives behind closed doors now

just new to VE UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE UTE
I live in a court - cul-de-sac the best, no hoons driving in the street cos it is a dead end, can have neighbourhood party (live in the Barossa) it is the best, everyone looks out for each other.
cant go wrong in a court - unless your a hoon. LOL

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Hot tip - check out the road around the area to see what the hoon ratio is, some areas have more mature people that wouldn't rip a burnout compared to the losers around here who rip up the road at 3AM. If there's lots of burnout marks in the area then I wouldn't...

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
I've just moved from a court. Loved it as it was fairly quiet traffic wise and the neighbours were all pretty friendly. Traffic is the only real difference from a street IMO. Still got the occasional person ripping a skid at night though.

the collector

the collector
Reaction score
Members Ride
rodeo dual cab
live

used to live in a quite court it was great.
on w/ends we used to get bong heads cruise down for sessions and attempt burnouts.
the pigs actually did something for me
cheers