Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who Live's In Townsville.

CHANDLC

BushBasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 V6 VS LEXCEN
Just wondering who lives here in Townsville and what you guys think about the roads here and the so called solutions to fix them.

My views: people don't know how to use roundabouts :bang: :bang: :bang:

: people don't know how to merge into traffic eg. stoping in merging lanes:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

: people sitting side by side under the speed limit (two lanes):bang: :bang: :bang:

: police targeting overtaking lanes and 100-80klm zones:cops: :bang: :bang:

: and Townsville drivers lack of ability to drive in the wet, I mean every time it rains here every ambulance in town is driving around in circles trying to figure out which accident to go to first:confused: :confused: :rip:

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
Hahaha yeah I live in Mackay and it's exactly the same here in every way

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
I live in Hervey bay, we have like 8 main round abouts and its usually pretty good when ppl come to understanding them. Well thats from what ive seen anyway, i guess ive just been lucky. LOL, But yeah, I dislike the grannys who drag eachother off doing 10km under the speed limit in the 2 lane areas.

sganro

i speak before i think
Reaction score
Members Ride
yet another VS
Just wondering who lives here in Townsville and what you guys think about the roads here and the so called solutions to fix them.

My views: people don't know how to use roundabouts :bang: :bang: :bang:

: people don't know how to merge into traffic eg. stoping in merging lanes:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

: people sitting side by side under the speed limit (two lanes):bang: :bang: :bang:

: police targeting overtaking lanes and 100-80klm zones:cops: :bang: :bang:

: and Townsville drivers lack of ability to drive in the wet, I mean every time it rains here every ambulance in town is driving around in circles trying to figure out which accident to go to first:confused: :confused: :rip:

Yeah mate im from Townsville and couldnt agree with you more!! I didnt get my licence in Townsville, but im sure they dont teach learner drivers what roundabouts and merging lanes are! Near the new hospital there is a merging lane joining right after a round about - bad news. Im surprised there isnt a crash there everyday after seeing what some people do there.

antvt

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged V6 VT S
im from townsville, and moved to brisbane, and i can tell you that it aint just townsville that has **** drivers. when it rains here (which is rarely) all the **** drivers must decide to get out and go for a drive cause they are everywhere.