Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who Reads Street Commodores or Street Fords

AUIIFalcon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS
Or Both?

I only buy the street commdores when decent builds pop up and decent dvds arrive.

Same with street fords, I do hate it though when it is nothing but BA/BF builds gets abit same old stuff.

Also who is member on the street commodores forum?

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
I buy SC mag when i can be bothered, or if something worth while i going to be in it.
I am also a member on that forum too.

I dont venture on it all that much due to this site being alot more Informative with HOW TO's etc..
Have met people of both this and that forum, and are a great bunch of blokes/ and chicks.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Yeah I am a member of SC forum and buy the mag occasionally..use JC alot more as it is easier set out and doesn't seem so comercial.

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
Im also a member but find JC so much easer to use. I have found the the guys on here are more willing to help out people with no idea about cars. (thanks to those that have helped me out in the past)

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
I used to have an SC subscription but got sick of seeing VL's every month so I let it expire and now only very rarely buy a copy

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
i prefer the street machine mag cos theres usually a good selection of different cars in there

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Yeah i am a member on the SC forum. Haven't been on it in bloody months though. I used to just buy the SC mag when it had the DVD's every 2 or 3 months. They don't have that anymore so i don't buy it.

doms3

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz
Buy it but hate when the free mag is a ford one or have it already,Forums too slow so don't use it much

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
buy SC almost every month getting ideas for my own build and seeing what's new in the parts market. been a member there longer than here but only really go there for the classifieds and a bit of random dribbling now. too many self proclaimed professionals on there now