Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who Really Wants To Race?

P

portercg

I don't know how to set this up but if anyone wants to meet up one weekend at one of the kart tracks around Brissy I'm keen.
Kingston karts say they have some fast ones. I remember years ago Archerfield had some hotties as well.

So what do you think you bunch of Commi drivers. Are we men (and girls) or computer nerds?

T

t3zza

Mate sounds great, Kingston one is ment to be good. What speeds are we talking at though hehehehe...

midnight.outlaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S series 2
I live in kingston and can Vauge for them, the're pretty good, BUT there is the issue of qualifying, you need to be able to race the grand prix karts around the track within a certain time limit to qualify for a lisence to drive a Pro Kart. THEN another lisence is needed to drive the twin motor karts.

Jason

NOTE: I went to Kingston park raceway when i was in school in 2002 and raced that 100m sprinter Maurice Green on the race track, got into the paper and everything, plus i got a free 1 hour session in a pro kart!

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
Where abouts is Kingston...is it near the exit at Logan to the Ipswitch Motorway cos i think i saw it when i was on the way back from toowoomba....id be up for it once i get my license back though

D

dragrat

Maybe we can have a JC Kart Team?

Post details, there are a few SE Qld Members.. they maybe interested.

M

midas

I'll be in that, sounds like a plan, I work on Saturdays so Sundays are better for me. We should get a firm no. and call Kingston and see if we can book. Now is perfect weather for racing!!!! :cool: