Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who Saw Willie Get Dropped!

sganro

i speak before i think
Reaction score
Members Ride
yet another VS
That explains it, us VIC's dont regard NRL/NFL as a real sport.
AirStrike :air:

NFL is american football. i dont think anyone considers it a sport except all the yank d%@$heads.
I reckon willie deserved everything he got!

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
didnt see it, but i think he can do what he likes. I mean, if they want to dance around before a game and make noise why cant he stand around and make noise (swear).

Its pretty piss poor IMHO, it's like the aussies smacking the kiwis because they find the haka offensive. The kiwis need to get off their high horses and realise they are free to do the haka if they want, but the other team shouldnt give two shits about their traditions.

PS - should be called Australian Kicking League, seems all they do is get tackled 4 times then punt the ball as far as they can.

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
didnt see it, but i think he can do what he likes. I mean, if they want to dance around before a game and make noise why cant he stand around and make noise (swear).

Its pretty piss poor IMHO, it's like the aussies smacking the kiwis because they find the haka offensive. The kiwis need to get off their high horses and realise they are free to do the haka if they want, but the other team shouldnt give two shits about their traditions.

PS - should be called Australian Kicking League, seems all they do is get tackled 4 times then punt the ball as far as they can.

he did do what he wanted and he got smashed the fcuk up..lol..

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
haha go reg reagan. His my ringtone on my phone atm. This is how it goes "answer the phone you old shagger ahahaha(dono how to spell his laugh)" Yeah what a sholder charge on mason. You dont see big willie get knocked down like that very often.

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph

Exactly. The haka is culturally significant only to the Kiwis. If they want to dance around & point their tongues out it is their business but we should not have to stand there & watch it if we dont want to.
Whats next? Stop the game & all pray towards mecca.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
Exactly. The haka is culturally significant only to the Kiwis. If they want to dance around & point their tongues out it is their business but we should not have to stand there & watch it if we dont want to.
Whats next? Stop the game & all pray towards mecca.

yea but what about the aussie anthem, at least other teams have respect to sit there and shut up while we sing it, i think we should show the same curtisy when they do the haka. simple as that.
i can see it now, countries anthems won't be played because ppl will have the nerve to say "i don't have to listen/watch that crap"

btw im not kiwi i have respect.:thumbsup:

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
That explains it, us VIC's dont regard NRL/NFL as a real sport.
AirStrike :air:

And what other countries around the world play your ariel ping pong ?
And why can you score when you miss ? lol