Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who wants some coin to wire up a manual VS acclaim speedo in a lil town called goodna

Gus The Snail

Born to be dizlegzic
Reaction score
ipswich - on the right side of the tracks
Members Ride
VS ute S2 1996
Well...... anyone????

I have an acclaim sedan here , was auto , converted to manual , everything hooked up and working fine , BUT , cannot get the speedo working , have gone thru threads for harnesses and stuff , but its out of my league..

anyone up to the task? there is a monetary incentive involved ( as long as its not more than a shop would charge )

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Well...... anyone????

I have an acclaim sedan here , was auto , converted to manual , everything hooked up and working fine , BUT , cannot get the speedo working , have gone thru threads for harnesses and stuff , but its out of my league..

anyone up to the task? there is a monetary incentive involved ( as long as its not more than a shop would charge )

everything hooked up... including a manual computer right?

Gus The Snail

Born to be dizlegzic
Reaction score
ipswich - on the right side of the tracks
Members Ride
VS ute S2 1996
still auto computer , there is writeups on how to bypass the fact its still got an auto computer , but just cant seem to get it right , and spent enough time on it already , thats why im offering the job to someone who hopefully has the know how to walk in and do it

Greedy

Greedy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Areo
Ill have a look at it for you when im free next if you like.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
its so easy to do mate you only need power and earth to the sender and the purple wire run to the ecu