Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whoa !!!!!!!!! How much would you pay for this one ???

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
I've parted out better ones than that lol

As did plenty of people did with VL Calais' and thus why they now fetch so much as do all VL's for that matter.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
$550 including.

Must have been two dreamers who really wanted to sleep on the couch for a few months.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
It has a tidy interior and that is about it. It has dings and poor paint. Even though it has low mileage there will be plenty of things underneath that will need replacing if they are still original. My ute is in better cond and it wouldn't fetch $2k and I have cruise, air and power steering as well as an LSD. On top of that I have pretty much gone over everything and fixed the numerous common probs plus the upgrades.
As for rarity there are plenty more sedans still getting around compared to utes. There are far better buys out there. Guess it's the old saying though; a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay. In this case it was way too much.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
As the old saying goes,

"There's a bum for every seat" and this one probably has a really wide one now.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Maybe there's hope that I'll get $2500 for my Turtle topped VS Acclaim wagon that I bought as an engine donor from Pickles at $400 LOL !

And your's is an Acclaim, in as good or better cond than an old base model sedan.

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
good service replace what broken its got the basics air steer auto wind up windows (which i like less electrics) can t tell how bad the body by the pics but a good polish she come up nice
you see some very nice well look after vr/vs on there facebook page

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride

GST is included in the Hammered bid price, thus why the high "Buyers Premium" as that was brought in when GST came about so as to make sure that the Auction house didn't end up wearing it. The buyer pays it in the form of a passed on fee called a buyers premium.

They sure know how to turn a sale into a win win situation.