Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whoosh sound from engine

HybridAero

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Equipe
dude its ur exhaust .. every1 thinks mine is turbo'd .. wot kinda exhaust tip do u have ? i have twin exhaust tips and on of em is bloked of and all the air is pushed outside on side in it fully whitles ..sounds awsome . howeva i havent heard another one do it yet

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
my car used to do it b4 i got the new exhaust its caused by holes in the muffler

simmo 76

Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 VS ACCLAIM
:) I have fixed the problem. :drink:

I have just replaced my fan belt and I got it installed all by a mechanic all for $60.

The old fan belt pretty worn out and this apparantly made the electrical current not as strong as it should be, that it why sometimes I had a problem with the car starting, and running a bit ruff.

I kid you not, now that I have replaced the fan belt, it revs out heaps better, the sound is long gone, my car is running sweet.

Took her for a drive down Mandurah on the weekend, not a single prob!

I am now once again one Holden owning happy chappy! :D

S

Statesman94

That should have been an easy pick up for a mechanic as the belt tensioner has a mark on it to show when the belt is due for replacemant.