Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whos had a new motor ????

DazVYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYSSM6
After having a weekend being p#@*ed of at the knocks coming from my motor I decieded first thing monday (today) im going to holden and im not leaving until I get results .I walked in asked for the foremen he came out had a listen and said no worries I will order a new motor for you I was very pleased as I dont have much new car warranty left.Now for my new set of issues they said they will get in a new motor which has been rebuilt by a company called gem engines witch has about same ks as mine. Who has been through this and what is your new motor like any feedback will be most appreciated.

B

BLACK346

DazVYSS said:
After having a weekend being p#@*ed of at the knocks coming from my motor I decieded first thing monday (today) im going to holden and im not leaving until I get results .I walked in asked for the foremen he came out had a listen and said no worries I will order a new motor for you I was very pleased as I dont have much new car warranty left.Now for my new set of issues they said they will get in a new motor which has been rebuilt by a company called gem engines witch has about same ks as mine. Who has been through this and what is your new motor like any feedback will be most appreciated.

Supposed to be pretty uncommon in VY with the
revised pistons, but if you do a search on piston
slap at www.ls1.com.au you will find what you
are after Daz. Don't think there are too many
LS1 owners on here :)