Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Why are these old Eurovox Radio cassettes so damm dear ?

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Here's another example of another deluded idiot trying to ride the gravy train and con some unsuspecting sucker into buying a VS Exec radio 6330v for a Calais / Statesman which incidentally won't be able to be connected as it uses a totally different harness connector.

Screenshot(25).png

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yep the world is full of deluded idiots !

.......................The eBay world that is.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GENUINE-COMMODORE-HSV-VG-VR-VS-VU-VY-VZ-UTE-L-R-REAR-BUMPER-SCREW-CAP-COVER/184153719840?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Yep and the likes of this. SH ones are to remove without cracking the lips as a result people stick them in with sealant. Try to buy ute bumperettes and you have to pay stupid prices.
The above is a classic, being these bolt covers are the same right through to VZ, they are still available. $26.50 for two. The ePrey Muppet is charging $36. Certainly pays to check if something is still available, when parts are interchangeable with something like a VZ.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Its like most things in life if people willing to spend the money then they will keep the price high, also some people don't want to waste time going from wreaker to wrecker to find the parts cheaper so they just buy the over inflated item.
Something's we have no choice like gas, fuel, electricity, property rent, doctor bills.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
No, no.....the whole world.

I was trying to be nice and not offend some of the better folks on here, thus only mentioning the site that drives all this greed.

VPRob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP executive sedan V6
Geez I've got a couple (at least) sitting in the shed. I better blow the dust off them and put them on ebay. A bit of competition might bring the price down and give me some beer money

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
A bit of competition might bring the price down and give me some beer money

Don't hold your breath, these twats are just making themselves look like greedy pigs with no morals at all and truthfully ? none of these units actually sell unless it's some special unit out of a Group A or Brock vehicle and then that I can understand as those units are rare to find due to those being made in very small numbers indeed,

but all the rest......................meh !