Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Why Chevy badges on SS's (not a trolling topic please read)

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
how is that even the same at all, hmm, destroying someones paint compared to putting a sticker on someones back window for a little fun, yeah i can see how they're the same :-/

Because just like keying a car, you have NO RIGHT to go around putting stickers on people's cars JUST because they have badges on their car that upset you.

D-Renzow

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL Caprice & VQ Stato
Cheers Hozy

omgchevicon.jpg

BUY THEM HERE!!

ITS A HOLDEN sticker anti chevy chevrolet badge hsv hdt (eBay item 180647114039 end time 30-Apr-11 17:31:37 AEST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

SS-Mark

Car enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SV6 Black Edition
hahahaha there is one on that page... "Useless wings are for penguins" awesome....I'll sig that one
Getting off topic, but.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Penguins are superbly adapted to aquatic life. Their vestigial wings have become flippers, useless for flight in the air. In the water, however, penguins are astonishingly agile. Penguins' swimming looks very similar to bird's flight in the air. Within the smooth plumage a layer of air is preserved, ensuring buoyancy. The air layer also helps insulate the birds in cold waters. On land, penguins use their tails and wings to maintain balance for their upright stance.

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
My 2km drive to work this morning (yes I was lazy), I saw 2 holdens with chev badges.
It doesn't make me angry seeing it really, I just think these guys are wankers and no **** all, but it's becoming all too common.

If we're going to label brand name things that are used in our cars, should we start shopping lists? :p

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
Regardless of the reasons behind it, the engine you've got in it, its a Holden.
Wear the lion proudly, i do.

see my avatar! :spot on:

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
actually, i'm kinda shocked this thread has gone this far!!

although it annoys the tripe out of me to see a nice SS dumped on it's guts with some very noice wheels... and freakin chev badges all over it.... makes me want to punch kittens!

Even worse when you see a V6 with them on :nutkick:

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Bit hard to be proud of having a chrome dinner plate tacked onto the front of the car.

Badge designer must be short sighted.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Bit hard to be proud of having a chrome dinner plate tacked onto the front of the car.

Badge designer must be short sighted.

The better option would definitely to have been to have a blank grille with a smaller badge on the bonnet - but I honestly don't find it too offensive. I don't like the massive one of the back of the utes though. Seems a little unnecessary.