Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Why do people lower there rear more then there front!

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
yuck you are kidding right LOL plus the fact you arnt going to get handling with the back down and it makes the car slow and uneconomical front up

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Too much rim on either for a VP I rekcon :0

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
NO:
Vladsvnbt1.jpg
I blame the un-even surface.... dont know how low that would be in the back on flat road?

If i reverse into my driveway it looks like the arse end is lower then the front but if i drive in it looks like the rear is higher.....

(btw is it just me or does it look like he has positive camber on the rear? :S or just surface aswell?)

honestly im happy either way also with the lower rear it needs to have the front springs changed aswell otherwise it looks ****.

Btw what the hell is with people that have say there car is slammed when its obviously not that low? :S

Maxxiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
Wow, there are some really opinionated replies here. FFS, have a say, but no need to start insulting or childish name calling (coming from 'sik_dose'). I personally like the back lower, if you like the front lower, congrats, your handling may improve getting around that corner 0.5 seconds faster on your way to work... Each to their own really. My 2 cents.

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
I have tech objections to to the low arse look.

This usually means less suspension travel in the rear, so rear end bump steer is much greater. That makes it less controllable in corners, especially in rear wheel drive cars.

I get up in arms when I see cravans and trailers dragging the arse end of cars down, because it means that there is not full loads being placed on the front wheels, lessening control and increasing stopping distnace. (Think rotation about the center of gravity).

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
I blame the un-even surface.... dont know how low that would be in the back on flat road?

If i reverse into my driveway it looks like the arse end is lower then the front but if i drive in it looks like the rear is higher.....

(btw is it just me or does it look like he has positive camber on the rear? :S or just surface aswell?)

honestly im happy either way also with the lower rear it needs to have the front springs changed aswell otherwise it looks ****.

Btw what the hell is with people that have say there car is slammed when its obviously not that low? :S

yeah i though that also but couldnt find a good pic to use

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Level all round ftw!

101_2886.jpg