Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Why dude?

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
he drives a commodore he probably thinks your eyeing it off because you want to knock it off, i know im a bit suss/paranoid when people have a good hard look at my car.

LMFAO are you serious

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
i remember years ago sitting on break at the shops and a vk went through with a custom grill with lights in it, i was checking it out, and my mate was checking it out because he saw the guy in it smacked the chick in shotgun.
next thing i know the nutsack in it stormed up on us with a clublock. there are some dicks out there, a bit like the chicks that dress like streetwalkers but get narky if you look.
"look at me but don't look at me"

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
If it's across an intersection, from that far it'd look like you were staring at him not his car.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
were you checking out him or his car? ;)

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
yeah I notice the same thing, people give you the look like you are lining them up for street drag or something, when all you are doing is admiring their ride.
Strange aye... I ride a motorbike as well, and I find most bikers will give each other a nod or wave of recognition as we pass each other. Can't see why there isn't the same sort of comradeship between car enthusiasts.

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
yeah I notice the same thing, people give you the look like you are lining them up for street drag or something, when all you are doing is admiring their ride.
Strange aye... I ride a motorbike as well, and I find most bikers will give each other a nod or wave of recognition as we pass each other. Can't see why there isn't the same sort of comradeship between car enthusiasts.

Yeah I've noticed that, I've only been riding for a year and the first time i was like "oh he seems to polite bloke". After seeing it all the time i realize now it's just a biker thing. The only ones that don't do it are harley owners I've found. You should of seen it when i pulled up down at the pub and parked my bike next to theirs, all these rough looking bikers stopped what they were doing and just stared at me lol, they hate Japanese bikes.

gunsmoke

Gunsmoke
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS & VZ Exec
This all tells me we are turning into A-holes. cant even have a look at somethin without someone tryin to kill ya. this is not Australia.

VTSSDUDE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L Commodore.
Yeah I have had the same experience. I would be checking out a car that stands out (in a good way) and sometimes the driver will look at me as if what the hell am I looking at. I think they are unsure why you would be looking at them attitiude. They probably drive off and then realise oh that bloke was admiring my car.

ssv 08 ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss-v 2008 ute
Cant imagine why anyone would be pissed off.....ive had quite a few checking out mine
(1 even taking pics)
Personally i love the attention. !!