Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Why wont it let me upload

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
ive tried to upload on to different threads and it wont let me. the pics im trying 2 upload are jpeg and are 140kb some i have already uploaded are 142kb whats goin on and also on another one of my threads i got this msg

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Last edited:

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
This is the 2nd time I have heard of this, the first time Tuesday and haven't been able to reproduce the problem to date.

If I could get you to shoot me through the threads you are having problems with I will see it I can get the problem to appear.

Have a quick look at the info below from the vBulletin forum

Steve Machol said:
If this problem is only happening to some people and cannot be reproduced, the probable cause is their browser cache. Have these users either try a different browser or clear their browser cache.

Otherwise an ISP cache may also be to blame.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I've tried a couple of different connections both from different internet providers and haven't been able to reproduce the problem.

I would be inclined to think in that case you may want to consider clearing the cache / temp items or even using another web browser to see whether your still having the same problem.