Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Why wont you accept my Street Commodores email address?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VnExCoPa2nV

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN EX POLICE
Hey guys,
I just tried to register with my Street commodores email address as I'm a subscriber, but it wouldn't accept it?
I'm a bit peeved of as I had to make a hotmail account, and I'll have to check that for emails ofr this site now.

I hope we can rectify this issue as soon as possible.
Thanks, Ash.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
when street commodores rectify their issue with us, we'll allow their links and emails to be displayed/used. if you have a problem with this, please contact admin.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Hey guys,
I just tried to register with my Street commodores email address

Do you think you could buy goods in a David Jones store with a Kmart store card?

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
hello sir
the street commodores forum years ago took to the bad habit of trolling this forum. as a result of those actions we simply removed the use of street commodores in any threads, any link backs email addresses or anything along those lines.

this goes back for quite some time, (aprox 3 to 4 years) and as far as im aware it swings both ways, there is no need for people to come here and sign up, make a fuss, and troll this forum, it simply gives us food as to why we dont want to affiliate with streeet commodores, and why none of their events are promoted here. it's not the admin team, it's the members being stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.