Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Why would you need two badges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
This thread took a weird turn... (i'll slowly go back to the previous topic) Maybe the guy was proud of driving a Toyota. And as people say 2 is better then one. EDIT. Also i've got an FSM badge on the car just to rival with the Jesus Fish.

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
haha ive got a mate that went to a church one sunday morning

and nicked every single one of those badges off the cars in the car park :L
Dude, do you wonder WHY your hated so much by members? Here's just another one of your many examples! De-badging cars is ILLEGAL and yet you laugh at that! How would you like it if your vehicle was debadged when you had your badge on your car showing your pride for Holden vehicles while you were not able to protect your vehicle (for example)? What if someone came at your car witha crowbar? You wouldn't be winging or pissed off at the weak faceless person that did that to your car?

Grow up and get some sense in yourself! If you keep things like this up i can see when you hit legal age and get into bars you possibly being the next guy on the back of a milk carton or lying in hospital in acoma!

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
. Who the hell do you think you are to just walk up to strangers and tell them they are wrong? Who gave you your Deputy Dog badge?

Well, somebody has to tell them, maybe they just didnt know, and now that they do, they will change their ways, and seek forgiveness for their sins..:bow:

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
. Who the hell do you think you are to just walk up to strangers and tell them they are wrong? Who gave you your Deputy Dog badge?

Well, somebody has to tell them, maybe they just didnt know, and now that they do, they will change their ways, and seek forgiveness for their sins..:bow:

You puttin him on the dog now?

Watch yaself;)

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2

Well, yes, maybe.......

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L

If your talking to me, then i can tell you who gave it to me, was the Department Of Justice.

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Here is my contribution to the Chev badge argument. A mate of mine got his badge broken of.

So he tells me he wants to put a Chev badge on his car now (he drives a VS V6) and i told him strait up that he is going to look like a wanker if he does. I feel like i saved a soul.

Now, i would not go around telling people that they are idiots for having a Chev badge on there car if they have already put it on. Just let them be, its their car not mine.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Here is my contribution to the Chev badge argument. A mate of mine got his badge broken of.

So he tells me he wants to put a Chev badge on his car now (he drives a VS V6) and i told him strait up that he is going to look like a wanker if he does. I feel like i saved a soul.

Now i would not go around telling people that they are idiots for having a Chev badge on there car if they have already put it on.

This is the big question tho, do you think he's a wanker for putting chev badges on, or do you think he's a wanker for putting chev badges on just because its a V6?

Answer carefully ;)

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
This is the big question tho, do you think he's a wanker for putting chev badges on, or do you think he's a wanker for putting chev badges on just because its a V6?

Answer carefully ;)

Ok that a tough one. I'll stay out of the bigger argument and will say that the main reason i told him that he can't do that is because he is no where close to having a chev and that he will look like a wanker if he does put it on. (he also asked me if its ok to put a HSV badge on his car... well i told him).

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Seriously, some of you need a life if you get annoyed over what badges one has.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.