Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Why would you need two badges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Was driving along friday and saw a toyota... that seemed to be proud of being a toyota.

See pic below! Now my question is WHY would you need 2 badges at the front of the car? o_O For something that wasn't performance or a show car! Any other stupid people you've seen on the road post in here too if you want [just mask the numberplate].

DSC00198.JPG

DanVN

Cruizin' in style!
Reaction score
Members Ride
01 WH Statesman International 5.7L
Maybe its a replacement bonnet off a car that has a badge there?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
As above, no Camry has a badge on the bonnet like that. Even the vienta model. The only difference is the surround for the badge is colour coded (like that one looks) where the badge is in the grill.

Just a wanker. Much like the people who put chev badges n their LS1 powered car 'coz its da chev motor bro'

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
its so people looking on google earth know that this guy drives an awesome toyota

Benjamin K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais V6 Supercharged
Was driving along friday and saw a toyota... that seemed to be proud of being a toyota.

See pic below! Now my question is WHY would you need 2 badges at the front of the car? o_O For something that wasn't performance or a show car! Any other stupid people you've seen on the road post in here too if you want [just mask the numberplate].

DSC00198.JPG

LOL because as we all know 2 is better then one, even better if there twins! :yeah:

Oh no sorry that only really applies to girls and expensive cars. This however is farkin retarted!

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Not at all surprising...I've seen things like that a few times...including a VK i saw down in Brizzy a few years ago that had Commodore badges both in the correct place on the boot lid, and on the rear garnish (in the same place as where the Commodore badge is on the VL)

Status
Not open for further replies.