Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wikid badges!

VR_Project

Reaction score
Members Ride
MWS Improved VS Ute
lookin on the net and i found some cool HSV Statesman Badges... look pretty nice

HSV Statesman badge.jpg

u guys seen another other schmick lookin badges around? post em up here :D

P.S. i got my HSV badges today and love em to bits! hehe

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
in me old town der was a white vu ss ute gettin round all tha badges on tha car were anadized red to suit his sik red tint.
is coloured tiint illegal?

N

nemodore

probibly not writen in there hand book about tint.****in cops, always out to steal the party.

VR_Project

Reaction score
Members Ride
MWS Improved VS Ute
a mate of mine getting around in a red EL falcon in bunbury (BIGMITCH) has a slightly gold coloured tint, and he has no problems with the cops...just as well because if any cop set eyes on his $7000 stereo consisting of 4 x 12" subs, 3 pairs of 6 inch speakers in the cabin and uber amounts of amps (all running off its own battery)...his stereo would be confiscated as it is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too loud

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
VR_Project said:
a mate of mine getting around in a red EL falcon in bunbury (BIGMITCH) has a slightly gold coloured tint, and he has no problems with the cops...just as well because if any cop set eyes on his $7000 stereo consisting of 4 x 12" subs, 3 pairs of 6 inch speakers in the cabin and uber amounts of amps (all running off its own battery)...his stereo would be confiscated as it is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too loud

They cant just confiscate the stereo...

Its only illegal if he is using it that loud. A stock stereo system in some cars is legally too loud, but its only illegal if you are actually playing it that loud on the road...