Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wildfire SS Ute

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
hay mate can i ask where did you get the spoiler from?? and how much was it?? the car looks amazing well done 10 out of 10 for sure!

Thanks mate, the spoiler is a series 2 option. I bought my ute from the dealer just before the series 2 came out so it was available at the time. Cost about $595. Gives it a completely different look I reckon :thumbsup:

looks awesome and the rims are very nice. have you thought of painting the chrome bar on the chev grille to black? I'm going to get it done when I get some cash. :)

Cheers bud, nah I hadn’t thought about painting the chrome bar actually. I kind of like the chrome to break things up a bit, can't really picture what it would look like black. Would be good to see it, maybe photo shop or something.
I still want to paint the brake callipers, leaning more towards red at the moment I think.

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
Black for the callipers is best unless you actually have a Brembo or Harrop kit. :) I got mine done in black.. looks neat and will post a photo when the bloody rain stops and get my car washed

That’s why red is deceiving :) yea once you put a pic up of yours, send me the link mate.
Where did you get yours done and how much did it cost?

loku16

Reaction score
Website
www.addicted2fish.com.au
Members Ride
2010 VE SS-V Wagon
I got mine done when the guys were changing the fluid to dot 5.1 and also put dba 4000 series rotors and the ferodo pads. I think for labour and paint it was like $150 and got it down through VCM here in Melbourne. They did my service at the same time! :) Great bunch of blokes! :beer chug:

supahot1!

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my10 SSV - My10 Prado grande - MY10 SR5 HiLux
hey bro

That ute is looking beaut mate.

like ur idea with the wheels

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
Well on the weekend i decided to get off my ass and spend a few hours cleaning my baby and thought it would be a good time to take some new photos and do some new vids now the exhaust has been on for a few months :)

DSC03061.jpg

DSC03052.jpg

DSC03048.jpg

DSC03062.jpg

DSC03049.jpg

Last edited:

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8