Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Will a GenIII be a easy fit to a VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Group A Mock-up
I was thinking about putting a GenIII in my K but dont know how hard it would be, any opinion's are welcome. Also any idea's on different Newer V8's that would go in a VK reasonably easy, Cheers.
Jack

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
Got plenty of money? Its not that cheap but it can be done.

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
I was thinking about putting a GenIII in my K but dont know how hard it would be, any opinion's are welcome. Also any idea's on different Newer V8's that would go in a VK reasonably easy, Cheers.
Jack

The forum has a really wonderful feature its called search

Also your browser has a wonderful feature called a scroll bar scroll to the bottom and third from the bottom is a post about a chev conversion.

Please look before posting something that has been asked & answered more times than i care to remember

Scott

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Group A Mock-up
The forum has a really wonderful feature its called search

Also your browser has a wonderful feature called a scroll bar scroll to the bottom and third from the bottom is a post about a chev conversion.

Please look before posting something that has been asked & answered more times than i care to remember

Scott

So sorry.... lmfao. Incase u cant tell im a newbi to the site so a "hey u can find all the info u need in the search" would of done fine, try not being a smartass plz and i will search things now before i post. Cheers

Im also asking if anyone knows other cheap/easy big power V8's as this is my first car nd i dont know much about conversions.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
So sorry.... lmfao. Incase u cant tell im a newbi to the site so a "hey u can find all the info u need in the search" would of done fine, try not being a smartass plz and i will search things now before i post. Cheers

Im also asking if anyone knows other cheap/easy big power V8's as this is my first car nd i dont know much about conversions.

ROTFL - there is no such thing as cheap/easy big power. At best you can expect 2 out of the 3, more likely only 1.

Reaper

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR