Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

will it fit...

mar-d-mac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 Clubsport
hi all,

can someone pls tell me if a set of pacemakers + hi flow cats and a twin 2 1/2 inch cat back with middle and rear straight thru mufflers, manta system from a VX2 clubsport would fit onto a VY2 clubsport.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Yes it will, but you will need to extend the O2 sensor looms because they fit further down the exhaust on the extractors than they do in their original position on the VY.

mar-d-mac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 Clubsport
NAAF, by extending the O2 sensor looms does it play havoc with the ECU/tuning or is there any extra work needed to compensate for the different location of the sensors eg re-tuning

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
It won't make any difference to the ECU. You can buy the looms already made with the plugs on them, or just cut the wires and solder in pieces to extend them.

mar-d-mac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 Clubsport
It won't make any difference to the ECU. You can buy the looms already made with the plugs on them, or just cut the wires and solder in pieces to extend them.

yep, got it, will buy 'em, do it myself i'll probably solder myself to the car instead...

vn calais manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais, vs clubsport #137
lol ^. make sure you put some insulation around it.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Have you got the loom extensions yet? I may be able to save you a few dollars.

mar-d-mac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 Clubsport
no mate, not yet, mid year bills have come in so I don't think at this stage i'll be getting the pacemakers as well....tax chq's haven't come yet either, argh....

probably decided for now to leave hsv extractors on, the more i research the more i can't yet see the value in spending extra dollars on something that may give me up 5-8kw, when the hsv ones are more than adequate..