Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Will standard VY Headlights and bumper fit a Berlina

SadVYOwner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina 3.8L
Apologies if this has already been asked but I looked and couldn't find anything,

Anyway, I understand that the standard VY Berlina headlights are missing the teardrop that's present on the standards, and you therefore cannot change the bumper over,
but,
if I managed to fit standard teardrop headlights would I be able to add the standard bumper, or an ss etc etc, or are there some underlying compatibility issues?

Thanks everyone

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
You can fit a tear drop bumper with non tear drop lights you'll just have holes. Vice versa and the bumper doesn't fit under the lights. It's a different grille on both types of bumpers so you'll need the one that suits, all the wiring and fasteners are compatible

SadVYOwner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina 3.8L
You can fit a tear drop bumper with non tear drop lights you'll just have holes. Vice versa and the bumper doesn't fit under the lights. It's a different grille on both types of bumpers so you'll need the one that suits, all the wiring and fasteners are compatible
Thank you for the response.