Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tow Bar

P

Pauldw500

I bought this last night second hand and was told it was for a VE Sedan OR Wagon. Can anyone please confirm?

Also does anyone have a link to a set on install instructions?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Subju

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport Tourer
a

Last edited:

vywgn

Reaction score
Members Ride
1967 Holden HR Premier Wagon / 2015 VFII SV6 Sedan
Its upside down in your image but very simple to install remove rear bar, unbolt and remove the reinforcement and brackets slide that out. Slide towbar into position, bolt it in. Cut hole in bumper for hitch then connect up wiring loom and if using factory loom a hole in the wheel well needs to be drilled

P

Pauldw500

Your first step is to google it, it's incredible just how much you can find out from Google. In fact, its fun watching the videos. I'm sure there will be something out there for you.
Spent 30 mins googling it. Even checked YouTube but to no evail. Best I could get is a YouTube clip on how to install on a wagon but I don't know if their the same for sedan...

Subju

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport Tourer
a

Last edited:
P

Pauldw500

Its upside down in your image but very simple to install remove rear bar, unbolt and remove the reinforcement and brackets slide that out. Slide towbar into position, bolt it in. Cut hole in bumper for hitch then connect up wiring loom and if using factory loom a hole in the wheel well needs to be drilled
Ok I'll move the tongue to ths other side lol, but I need to remove the bumber to install it right? I had a look under and was hoping I could just lift it and bolt it on...

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Will give you an idea, just make sure you use the correct/high tensile bolts.