Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Will this pass roadworthy?

BecStar

Kickstart My Heart...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Clubsport R8 - Vespers Blue
I have a DVD player in the dash of my VR where the middle aircon vents should be (above CD player, aircon switches etc). I was just wondering whether this would pass a roadworthy, I've heard that it won't because the screen doesn't fold away. If it will I won't bother pulling it out and getting a new bit for the dash.

Thanks everyone

- Bec

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
I'd be uninstalling it for the roadworthy anyway. You never know what the bloke is going to pull you for :)

BecStar

Kickstart My Heart...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Clubsport R8 - Vespers Blue
Ok cool, thanks heaps, will be doing that this weekend along with a million other things. Then I've just gotta save a bit for the new exhaust and she's ready for RWC!!! So excited...

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
depends where u go mate, but yeah id remove anything that shouldnt be there.. they only things i left with both of mine are the rpm gauge, oil presure gauges, simply casue the car didnt have them in the first place and if i was asked why id just say "there for safety reasons" but i never did get asked and each car went to different rwc places...