Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Willipede's 1996 VS V6 Ute

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Hahah yea know the feeling as every time u pull trims off you risk damaging the door vent surrounds, i managed to get brand new ones that have not been chipped etc from people removing trims etc.

Willipede

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs v6 S pac Ute
Update: Bought some carpet cleaner and armor all spray from big w as well as some ptfe oil additive which is in the car I'll see if that does anything for fuel consumptions
Also bought some penrite semi synthetic auto trans fluid and I still need to fit my temp sensor

+ here's a photo of my shiny plenum cover

Willipede

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs v6 S pac Ute
Also want to add I would like to get a steering wheel hub spacer as the wheel is a bit far away and I would like to get a better quality steering wheel does anyone know any good places to buy a quality one I'm looking to spend $0 - $200ish and does anyone know where I can get those clear interior light covers I've seen them around and my old one smashed to bits as soon as I touched it

Thanks Josh

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Ditch the armor all spray.....it just makes everything greasy.

Willipede

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs v6 S pac Ute
Ditch the armor all spray.....it just makes everything greasy.

Could you recommend anything as I don't have any other interior cleaner so I just grabbed whatever

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Go to the sponsors section on here and have a look at Car Care Products. They have all sorts of goodies.

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Also want to add I would like to get a steering wheel hub spacer as the wheel is a bit far away and I would like to get a better quality steering wheel does anyone know any good places to buy a quality one I'm looking to spend $0 - $200ish and does anyone know where I can get those clear interior light covers I've seen them around and my old one smashed to bits as soon as I touched it

Thanks Josh

You realise the wheel is adjustable in and out ? Took me ages to figure it out lol

Willipede

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs v6 S pac Ute
Ahaha no I didn't realise that I swear it was only up and down. I'll have a look tomorrow aha I feel like a real ****head

Wozza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR_GS commodore
Could you recommend anything as I don't have any other interior cleaner so I just grabbed whatever

I use auto glym interior shampoo its great on seats carpet and plastic....failing that a mild detergent in warm water and a good micro fiber cloth works fine...Also dont use tap water use some Demineralised water or similar distilled water..tap water fine for drinking but leaves water marks due to the fluoride chlorine and minerals in it

Willipede

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs v6 S pac Ute
Next on the to-do list is
- Get some red and black side moulds as I only have it on one side of the car don't know what happened to the rest.
- And also just checked the codes and had code 15 show up so I better get around to fixing the sensor.
- Hoping to get an aldl cable from somewhere so I can do some logging and then hopefully get a tune
- Get a new catback system or fix the exhaust leaks