Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

window surrounds

lazza44

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S2 Berlina Wagon
I think I should do it to my wagon. I have alot of silver and allow bits on my car (eg.outside door trim, chrome exhaust tip, roof racks, wheels) so iit should look good. What do you guys think?

IMGA050466.jpg

Last edited:

xelar8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN calais s2 v6
hey do these come up chrome all the way around? like as some one said it may not of been in this conversation but the rear bottom part dont come up as well as the others is this true
cheers

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
lol now more people will be doing it, i hate the grey i like it either chrome or black, i like the chrome more now, dont sand it back people cause it doesnt turn out as nice, like the above people said use paint stripper then take it off with a plastic scrapper and scrape if off let the paint stripper sit for abit and you will see it bubbling the old paint up but dont leave it to long so it drys then you will have problems :(, also dont leave them around where the dog can get them cause they dont turn out good after they have been chewed up.
All VNs are alloy not plastic and it wont hurt the rubber around the surrounds it just cleans it up when u wipe if off, the bottom surrounds arn't hard at all to get off just use a flat head at one end and prye if off and then pull them off with your hands, with the front surrounds you have to remove the front mirrors so it is easyer to get the surrounds off. i also used autosol comes up great. good luck.