Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Window Tinting in Adelaide

gontix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive S 3.8
I'm looking into getting my windows tinted in Adelaide. Wondering if you guys could recommend anyone or give some prices. I've had a look at tint-a-car, but they want some $400 for a decent tint. This may not be dark enough for me though. Any suggestions? :thumbsup:

gontix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive S 3.8
$50???? :eek: That can't be right... Thats for the full job? (I don't need old tint removal)

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
$225 at tint a car north east road

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
tint a car salisbury removed the old film off my back window and midnight expressed it for $120. (previous owner had stupid anti glare film- couldnt see anything)

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Depends on what your after out of your tint mate, meaning you can go a cheap die based film for as little as $99 or you can pay the $400 for the metal based tint, wich is designed to reduce heat in the car aswell as giving the nice look ect! I just had my calais done in 18% from tint a car for the $400 (removing original factory tint aswell)comes with life time nation wide warranty against Fadeing,peeling,cracking,blistering ect and it has the metal tint, personally its your choice @ the end of the day mate, but i would fork over the cash and get the good quality tint! If you want a look @ the 18% click on my ride and check it out 2 see if it would be as dark as you are wanting, if its not then you will have no choice but to go the die based film as they dont make the metal based film any lower than 18%!

Last edited:

gontix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive S 3.8
Well $400 just sounds a bit too pricy for me.

That $225 at tintacar, was that carbon tint? I wouldn't want to get the died tint.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
its called midnight express. give them a buzz and ask