Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Windows 10

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
It's here. And it's pretty bloody good. What does everyone think? I have heard rumors that once the free upgrade period ends, it will change to an annual subscription! Not cool. Can't find anything official though.

And some important information regarding privacy...

How to fix Windows 10 Privacy

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
So full of meh.

Sticking to 7 for the time being.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Still waiting for the download.....

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
So full of meh.

Sticking to 7 for the time being.

yeah, win 7's updates and patches are around till 2020, this PC will die by then , so I'll buy a new one with the win 10 bugs all fixed up like ;)

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
It's W8.1 done properly, I quite like it. Won't be going to it full time yet though, as expected there's a number of compatibility and driver issues to resolve.

That subscription rumour you've heard is rubbish, MSDN told me so :) It's likely to do with the full cloud integration platforms that will leverage off W10, given eventually you won't even have an OS installed locally (unless you want to).

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
It's W8.1 done properly, I quite like it. Won't be going to it full time yet though, as expected there's a number of compatibility and driver issues to resolve.

That subscription rumour you've heard is rubbish, MSDN told me so :) It's likely to do with the full cloud integration platforms that will leverage off W10, given eventually you won't even have an OS installed locally (unless you want to).

yeah, no thanks - at that time MS will turn around and say you know that free "cloud" storage you've been enjoying? That's now $99/month thanks. People will wonder how they let this happen.

You can't give away 14 million copies of Windows 10 without a gameplan. They've got one for sure, just sitting back to see what it is.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
just installed it yesterday and im about over it going back to win7 i reckon, too much pointless crap in it and simple tasks are not simple any more, only good thing i noticed is it is a little faster with browsing but thats about it...

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I installed it on my tablet, because its a 8.1 tablet anyway.

I will install a copy of 10 on my PC on a new hard drive, don't like it, go back to my old one.

lowrider636

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SSV Redline Series 2
can anyone tell me how that icloud works and what it is