Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Windscreen seals

Fergie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF SSV RL Sedan, 2016 SSV RL Wagon
Does anyone know where to get the windscreen 12mm seal for the front & back windows? Holden don't have a separate part for it as it come with the screens. I have removed it to paint the car.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Maybe check with an aftermarket window replacement mob, like Windscreens O'Brien?
I had a recommendation for a local guy, but it was a different locality & that was 20 years ago so doubt it helps now; however, he fitted generic trim as usually fitted to cars like VL's to my old Volvo and it looks factory.
They might have a solution for you which doesn't need you to buy an entire windscreen.

Cowcornerallday

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Does anyone know where to get the windscreen 12mm seal for the front & back windows? Holden don't have a separate part for it as it come with the screens. I have removed it to paint the car.
If you mean the rubber trim under the screens it's a standard one that most modern Holden and Ford's use. You can purchase from any decent windscreen repairer. The orginal ones from Holden will be pre joined as one where as the aftermarket needs to be mitre cut. It sticks under the screen so usually cannot be fitted unless the screen is removed.