Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Windscreen Wiper Fluid not squirting

holdenvtman1123

Improvise Adapt Overcome
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com.au
Members Ride
VZ Adventra LX6 2006 3.6L
use distilled water and it will never block again:smoking:

impulsesv6

Alloytec Garage
Reaction score
Members Ride
A quick Alloytec
stick you head under the front right and thats where the washer bottle is... you will see the pump there... pull the pump out and the filter is on the pump inlet...

its seriously a 2 min job

the blockage will look like jizz... well mine did anyway, lol

BullittSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
stick you head under the front right and thats where the washer bottle is... you will see the pump there... pull the pump out and the filter is on the pump inlet...

its seriously a 2 min job

the blockage will look like jizz... well mine did anyway, lol

Finally got around to this, didn't take long at all. impulsesv6 you weren't joking about the similarities were you?

IMGP2070.jpg

pepstar87

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 SSV M6
I have a problem with the little black three way piece whatever it's called, true one that connects all the tubes. I cleared the filter thought it may be that but the water flow seems to stop at the little 3 way piece. I clears that with metal wire I don't know why it's not going through..?

kevscommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX11 Commodore Wagon
Hi anyone with washer bottle problems.

Just had to investigate my VX2 Commodore. The front windscreen ones wouldn't work, but rear OK, so pump working & plenty of water.

So what could it be? Lift bonnet and the washer water hose is hanging off the bonnet, along with a 330 degree (approx) joiner. Easy job, its come off from somewhere, but where? Pulled gently on all the rubber hoses along the firewall and everywhere else - no joy! I had vision that it must have come off and flipped around the drive belt, where obviously it would have a short life!

Eventually found it in the channel on the right hand side, tucked neatly away. Plug it in and away it goes. Refill with water and fluid and all good to go.

Took me far too long to work out the correct location, to plug it in, so I hope this helps someone & gives others a laugh!

BarryC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
The push button for the windscreen washer on my 2015 VF SV6 Storm Commodore will not depress. Is there a quick fix for this as it has only just happened in the last week? Until I can push the button in I have no way of knowing if there are other problems with the washers.

Any ideas?

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Was blinker fluid accidentally used in the washer bottle?

Oh look. There’s a door. I’ll see myself out.