Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wing or no wing???

VZ_grant

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ ss
I got a red vz ss and I'm contemplating taking the wing off what do you reakon? Does anyone have any photos of one without a wing?

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Then you will have holes in the boot where you will most likely put tape over it and leave it...
I like the look cars have when they have the spoiler on it. Looks so much better IMO.
If you want it off, remove it, it's not too hard. You will most likely need to put a globe in the light on your parcel shelf so that works.

VZ_SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
I took the wing offf mine the other day, got a exec boot put on it. heaps better.

B

BXHD

With wing:
DSC_1023.jpg

DSC_1100.jpg

Wingless:
DSC_0271.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

as Devils Thunder said;
NO WING FTMFW!!! haha.

just needa lower the booty a bit more to make it completely drool worthy :p

its no ss but same shape :D

bigdaddycool

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SS SILVER SEDAN
i think u need bigger wheels myself...... wing or no wing doesn't really matter. i've had both....... wings are a bit annoying in the sense everyone that pulls up behind u, you cant see......... so no chicki perve. on the other hand it does look kinda kewl

B

BXHD

i think u need bigger wheels myself...... wing or no wing doesn't really matter. i've had both....... wings are a bit annoying in the sense everyone that pulls up behind u, you cant see......... so no chicki perve. on the other hand it does look kinda kewl

are u talking about my car?
i totally agree, as soon as i have the money im getting me some 20's on that mofo ;)

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
definately leave the wing on. SS's and HSV's without wings just dont look right

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I'm in 2 minds about it. I've seen some VY/Zs without wings and they look awesome but I've seen some that look horrid. Check out some pictures and make up your own mind. The other option is to put a boot lip spoiler on it. Zeussy has a Senator wing on his car and it looks awesome.