Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wipers gone mad !

Fnovacco

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Berlina
Gday, I have a 2012 VE SV6 WAGON, As soon as I switch the ignition on the wipers come on for a few wipes and then stop in the middle of the windscreen. As far as the Wiper Functions go., everything else appears OK except ....the Intermittent function doesn't work..? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Frank

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Gday, I have a 2012 VE SV6 WAGON, As soon as I switch the ignition on the wipers come on for a few wipes and then stop in the middle of the windscreen. As far as the Wiper Functions go., everything else appears OK except ....the Intermittent function doesn't work..? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Frank
Sometimes disconnecting the battery for 30 minutes can fix these 'weird goings on'.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I’m going to suggest replace the wiper motor. You can use VE and VF. My VE has a VF wiper motor. They are the same.

I took the chance to disassemble the armature and relube the ball joints with bearing grease.