Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wireing help need!!!!

Dingo29

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vb commodore
Hi hope anyone can help,Im trying too install a car alarm in my VB commodore and need too know where i can find these wires cos i dont know where thay are in the car :), My first qestion is 1,where is the turn indicator relay output?-(meaning where is the indicator output wires in my VB??)So i can hook this alarm wire to.Thanks for any help :)

scozz76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2014 Evoke - VYII Acclaim
When I installed mine years ago, I attached the wires to the indicator light socket(s). You should have left and right indicator wires from your alarm system... well, mine did.

Good luck

Dingo29

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vb commodore
How you do that?,just unplug and squeeze wire in between then plug it back in?

Dingo29

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vb commodore
Wiring

How bout triggers for the doors? theres a -/+ positve wires for the triggers where thay go?

lil_mickey

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 253 :-)
How you do that?,just unplug and squeeze wire in between then plug it back in?

The wires are on the drivers side of the engine bay near the firewall, use a test light and splice into them, it will look allot neater

How bout triggers for the doors? theres a -/+ positve wires for the triggers where thay go?

behind the drivers kick panel you will find the negitave door trigger switch,

What brand/make/model of alarm is it? i just installed a steelmate 2 way into my VH, a cheapie steelmate into a mates VN, a viper into my HJ and about to install another 2way for a mate in his VT...

scozz76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2014 Evoke - VYII Acclaim
The wires are on the drivers side of the engine bay near the firewall, use a test light and splice into them, it will look allot neater

behind the drivers kick panel you will find the negitave door trigger switch,

What brand/make/model of alarm is it? i just installed a steelmate 2 way into my VH, a cheapie steelmate into a mates VN, a viper into my HJ and about to install another 2way for a mate in his VT...

Thanks for answering that for me. :thumbsup:

Dingo29

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vb commodore
Its a Fusion security system,Its worth $150 bucks,Not the best alarm but gives me warning...when i here them basturds breaking into too my vb so i can belt the crap out of em ;)

Dingo29

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vb commodore
Its a Fusion security system,Its worth $150 bucks,Not the best alarm but gives me warning...when i here them basturds breaking into too my vb so i can belt the crap out of em ;)
Cheers for your help guys :)