Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wiring aftermarket mirrors

vy02nv

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy acclaim s1
have m3 style mirrors on my vy and have wired up the indicators on them but not sure how to wire up the power mirrors. If anyone has done this any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Sir VxSs

Its gotta B a GenIII !!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Ss II 6SpD
im having the same problem! been searching the threads cant find anything.....Any help peeps ?

caaf

Reaction score
Website
www.aurfscan.com.au
Members Ride
VYII Equipe S/wagon V6
Well you don't give me much to go.. Wire colours and the like..

So at a guess you have three wire on both the mirror and the cars loom..

If you get a pen a pad plus pull out the trusty voltage meter you'll be able to source what's what, mind I think I have the car's info below :p

This is for both Left and Right

A B C Result
-ve +ve mirror in
+ve -ve mirror out
+ve -ve mirror up
-ve +ve mirror down

Right colour codes are;
A=Brown B=Yellow C=Light Blue

Left colour codes are;
A=Brown B=Violet C=Grey

__-__
|_|_|
|A|B|
|C|_|
|_|_|

As for the m3 style wires err I hope "they" supplied some information as all I can find out that the colour are red, white, black or blue, white, black.

I would only be guessing what the combination is. I can however suggest to only start with two cable's and see if you can find at least one correct combination for say mirror in, then work from there :D Don't panic there is only 27 different combinations so it shouldn't take to long to sort out but I can I suggest once you have found the combination post them :)

Last edited: