Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wish List

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
Lets ask General Motors for all the workshop manuals. Write them an email or 3000 a week if required
Is it possible for Holden to give use the people they f*cked all the workshop manuals for all commodores free to all holden lovers since all that's left is to do shoot the lion anyway.

VF maybe not yet?? But every thing 6 years or older before they burn or delete it.

I wouldn't be sure but I think most of JC members would forward the email asking them.

You c*nts have bleed us dry and f*cked off give something back for once in your life. See why I cant write the letter.

Pointing out they still want to sell parts or cars? here and maybe get some good will back for General motors

to give justcommodores.com.au free use of all commodore factory workshop manuals.

Shall we have a dip and ask them ok its rare any corpo to give anything away but how many manuals will they sell anyway lets call in the favour from how many billion in Federal Government assistance did General Motors get remember that favour?

It cant hurt to ask.
there must be plenty of government owned servers under the category preserving history to host it on if required if hosting is even an issue?

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I don't want to shoot down your hopes, but do you really (!) think that GM gives a flying f*** about past Holden customers.
They have screwed SAAB, Hummer, Pontiac, Saturn, Opel, European market, US Govt, Oz Govt, Korean Govt, Canadian Govt, and workers at all their factories without any genuine apology or remorse.
They are not even interested in building cars anymore.
It is all about share price and executive bonuses. Got me stuffed how GM is still in business as a vehicle manufacturer.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
You can buy workshop manuals...F*ck, I've got one here for a 1966 Rambler, just for starters....Not to mention a 4 for VB to VK Commodores....2 are Gregories ones, I'll admit....

AS for giving them away to Holden lovers....How do you determine who gets them? You'd give it to person A and person B doesn't get one, so he then starts a thread like this, having a bitch session about it

Personally, this thread should be canned, because it's obvious someone has a bee in their bonnet, for what ever reason.

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
What use are are Gregories when you want the full wiring diagram that seams to change during the run? The digital online stuff is what I want for every Australian thats stupid enough to play with an old commodore I went to a farm the other day and wanted to play with an old ladys vs I think the farmer will be letting the grand kids paddock bash it now pity its not that bad really. Who in reality takes a VS to an Auto sparky may as well get her a new car. I've been robbed that many times I have bugger all old stuff now.

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Sportwagon, Audi A4, Combo work hack
I can see your point. When I was trying to research my previous Aus delivered impala I found out that Holden allegedly destroyed all the records they had relating to them because GM told them to.
I wouldn't be surprised if that did that again. However these days they do know that the Commodore has a bit of a following so i'm sure they would be more then happy to sell people anything relating to it, at a tidy profit of course.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
What use are are Gregories when you want the full wiring diagram that seams to change during the run? The digital online stuff is what I want for every Australian thats stupid enough to play with an old commodore I went to a farm the other day and wanted to play with an old ladys vs I think the farmer will be letting the grand kids paddock bash it now pity its not that bad really. Who in reality takes a VS to an Auto sparky may as well get her a new car. I've been robbed that many times I have bugger all old stuff now.

Sounds like you want everything at your finger tips, without doing any sort of research, or using your own nouse and not wanting to pay a single cent for it....

And who coughs up the dough to get the stuff? Or how do you determine who gets it? Throw names into a hat and hope for the best?

And yes, I'm happy to be called stupid for playing with old cars in general....Not just Commodores....Keeps my mind active, as well as my body....I'm sure I'm not the only one too.....

As for being robbed....Mate, it happens to everyone....It's a low act, but short of sitting at home with a shotgun 24/7, there is SFA you can do.

Seriously, you have some sort of bee in your bonnet, which you need to remove....This thread is really pointless