Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] WK Caprice Ls1 must sell

mrvx2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Calais
ITEM: WK Caprice LS1 silver with cream leather

PRICE: 13999 make an offer

YEAR: 2003

SERIES: WK

MODEL : Caprice

ENGINE: Ls1

TRANSMISSION: Auto

COLOUR: Silver

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Very Good

INTERIOR CONDITION: Very Good cream leather

WHEELS: 19" VE SS Wheels

TYRE CONDITION: 80%

ODOMETER: 125000

SERVICE HISTORY: log books to 110,000 ks

REGO OF CAR: Nsw

REGO TILL: Jan 2014

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: n/a

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: pick up only

PAYMENT OPTIONS: cash

CONTACT DETAILS: Email, PM

Looking for quick sale. 13999neg. Make an offer. Beautiful example of a 03 Caprice. - Well maintained cream leather with no rips or tears. - 3" exhaust system - VE ss wheels in perfect condition with near new tyres - recently service. Log book serviced up to 110000ks - recently fully serviced including new rotors and pads - recently detailed I bought this of my father and have no need for such a big car. Dvd player works on and off. Drives beautifully with great v8 power when you need it. You wont be disapointed. This is well priced for ks and condition. Like i said open to offers for people ready to buy. Please dont offer if you are not ready to buy. Obviously not stupid offers. No car yards or auction houses need call.... Possibly open to straight swaps for right car. Let me know what you have. Frank

mrvx2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Calais
I will in next few days otherwise pm me ur email or mobile and i will send them.
Cheers