Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WK Statesman Catback - in NZ???

Reaction score
Members Ride
Statesman WK 03 - LS1
Hi Everyone,

I've got a 2003 WK Statesman V8 LS1, over here in tiny New Zealand.
I've been trying to source a catback exhaust to fit, but retailers here simply don't really stock them.

I've found a few on eBay which look promising, but the shipping to NZ is often around $400-500AUD; which is just ludicrous.

I just wanted a bit of advice as to the best way to go about this. Any shipping companies I may be able to use which would be a little more generous in price, or alterations I could make to the standard VY catbacks to make them fit the statesman.

I've had a quick chat to not_an_abba_fan (cheers mate) who gave me a bit of info, but would also like to ask the general forum too.

Cheers all,
Dan

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
Rage.co.nz ie autobend in chch make there own on page 36 of the catalogue there should be dealers with xforce etc as well what area you in

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
Plenty of places sell x force systems here mate, what part of the country are u in?

Reaction score
Members Ride
Statesman WK 03 - LS1
Rage.co.nz ie autobend in chch make there own on page 36 of the catalogue there should be dealers with xforce etc as well what area you in
Hey man.
Have been in touch with these guys. They're great but only sell stainless steel, and want $1500 for just the catback.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Statesman WK 03 - LS1
Plenty of places sell x force systems here mate, what part of the country are u in?
I know lots sell for the VT-VZ commodore, but haven't found any for the Statesman.
Hawkes Bay area. Happy to pay for shipping around NZ tho.