Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WK Statesman panels onto VY Ute

caprice_ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
Hi everyone!
After a bit of knowledge please - Will WK Statesman / Caprice front panels and doors bolt onto a VY ute? Just researching - my idea is to create a Statesman Ute (at least front end and interior anyway!).
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Rallyrs

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
Hi everyone!
After a bit of knowledge please - Will WK Statesman / Caprice front panels and doors bolt onto a VY ute? Just researching - my idea is to create a Statesman Ute (at least front end and interior anyway!).
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old thread, but cant find similar question anywhere.
WK/WL statesman/caprice front onto a S1 VY povo pack 1 tonner.
Is this a straight panel swap -bonnet, front bar, headlights. Or do you need to change front support panels for bonnet latch, hinges etc.
Electrically, I saw mentioned somewhere the Stateman headlights were adjustable, will this be a problem or you can get by with manual alignment..What of the fog lights in the bumper, how are they controlled on the statesman / SS. I would probably hardwire these to parkers as a day time running light as i suspect there is no fog light wiring in the povo pack.