Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WK Wheels - Will they fit other models?

Vonzedberg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Executive 87
Bought set of wheels off WK Statesman hoping they'd fit on my VL but decided to recondition the existing wheels on it.
Anyone know if they're compatible with other Holden Commodores or other manufacturers for that matter?

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs statesman 304
Bought set of wheels off WK Statesman hoping they'd fit on my VL but decided to recondition the existing wheels on it.
Anyone know if they're compatible with other Holden Commodores or other manufacturers for that matter?
Without Google fact checking I'm pretty sure ve onwards need to be drilled out to suit earlier models. Other than that BMW rims fit commos. Hope I helped

Vonzedberg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Executive 87
Without Google fact checking I'm pretty sure ve onwards need to be drilled out to suit earlier models. Other than that BMW rims fit commos. Hope I helped
Thanks that's really good to know.
Ended up reconditioning them and selling them on. Just happens I have a BMW rim could test out on the VL.
Cheers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs statesman 304
Thanks that's really good to know.
Ended up reconditioning them and selling them on. Just happens I have a BMW rim could test out on the VL.
Cheers
Haha nah it makes sense.. the only thing still working on a BMW after 50,000kms is the wheels haha

H

harrop.senator

Haha nah it makes sense.. the only thing still working on a BMW after 50,000kms is the wheels haha

Yeah na , BMWs are actually really reliable 80% of the time. There boxes and diffs are what Holden started running in ve +

We've been using there 5 speed manuals 95-04 as well.

The only downside of BMWs is in the mid 90's a mechanic farked an engineer's wife and the engineer has been getting his revenge ever since.